tirsdag 11. oktober 2011

To be there for all of you

 While we try to teach our children all about life, they teach us all what life is about.




Take care of your joy and your laughter!
Get rid of those that keeps you down.
Treat your body and mentality and reach for your goals.
Love those who deserve it, and ignore those that make you hurt.
Once you have done this, and found yourself,
then begin life and happiness


Six paths to a good life:

To hear the positive things being said - rather than the negative.
Notice what is being done - instead of what can not be done.
Remember the good moments - do not save the wicked.
Provide care - not just expect to get.
Le of minutiae - not grieve over them.
Bring out the best in each other.

Life is short - the pleasures are many ...!




It is only I who is me.
Throughout the world there are no oneelse exactly like me.
There are people who have something similar to me,
but noone is put together just like me.
Therefore, everything that comes out of me is true,
and mine, because I alone choose it.


I own everything about me - my body and
mind, with all the thoughts and ideas;
my eyes with images of all they behold;
my feelings, no matter what, anger, joy, disappointment,
love, excitement.



My mouth and all the words that come out of it,
polite, gentle or rough, correct or incorrect;
my voice, loud or soft;
and all my actions,
whether they be to others or to myself.



I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears.
I own all my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes.
Because I own all of me,

I can become intimately acquainted with myself.
Thus, I love myself and to be fully
Then I can make it possible for all of me
to work for my own good.

To be there for all of you

I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me,
and other aspects that I do not know.
But as long as I am friendly and loving to myself and others,
I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles
and for ways to find out more about myself.
No matter how I look and sound like,
what I say and do and whatever I think
and feel in a particular situation, it is me.
This is authentic and represents where I am right then.
When I review later how I looked
or sounded, what I said and did,
and how I thought and felt, some parts may turn out
no longer fit so well.
I can discard that which does not fit,
keep that which proved fitting,
and invent something new for it I discarded.
I can see, hear, feel, think, speak and act.
I have the tools needed to survive,
be close to others, be productive,
and make sense and order out of the world of people
and things that surround me.

I'm me and I'm okay.

I am strong when I take my sorrows,
and by them I learn to smile.
I'm  brave when I overcome
my fears and teach others the same.
I can only be loving when my own pain
does not blind me to other people's pain.
I am  truethful when I admit
the times when I wonder myself.
I'm full of life when yesterday's mistakes means
less than tomorrow's hope.
I grow when I recognize what I am.
Rather than what I want to be.
I'm free when I control myself
and do not need to control others.
I'm  rich when I do not need more than what others have.
I'm myself when I have peace
within myself for what and who I am.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Håper dere legger igjen en kommentar. Ha en flott dag