mandag 10. oktober 2011

Grandchildren, you give purpose and meaning to my life


Grandchildren, you give purpose

and meaning to my life.

You give me continuity and

immortality in a world yet to come.

Today, you give me joy and happiness.



I share a closeness, a special bond

like no other with you.

I hold you dearly to me…

I need you in my life.

Remember, we are family



You can count on me for unconditional love,

comfort and stability.

You fill me with the richness of life.

My legacy to you is that “I love you!”

I never expected to feel this way.



I mean, of course I knew

that I would love my grandchildren

when the day came.

After all, I am a very loving,

nurturing person.



I knew when the day came for me

to have a grandchild that

I would be blessed and that

I would feel elated.



But I never expected to feel

a love as deep and as strong as I do

I love my grandchildren

more than my life.

They make me so happy when

they arrive.



My grandbeauties have taught

me that sleep, glasses,

and things can be replaced

But love, unconditional love

bestowed with giant hugs and sloppy kisses…

Never.



My grandchildren offer me insight,

eye-openers, and heartburn.

They also give me pure and

unconditional love.



Miracle of miracles.

You are my grandchildren.

Grandchildren who will

go forward into a time that I ' ll never see…

a time that possesses wonders,

excitement, struggles and challenges.



How can I help you prepare

for a life that would dazzle

my mind today?

Grandchildren, my grandchildren,

I offer my guidance,

caring and love for as long

as my life will go,

beyond that time I can only

be remembered in your mind 

carried forward within your heart”

as you meet the days

that stretch ahead.



I LOVE YOU ALL

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lena Jenny Melby11.10.11

    Utrolig mange flotte ord, Tante. Du er en fantastisk kunstner <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Tusen hjertelig takk vennen. <3

    SvarSlett

Håper dere legger igjen en kommentar. Ha en flott dag